$30 Off Acupuncture Initial & $20 Off Acupuncture Repeat thru April 2017
Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Asian Bodywork
- Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Asian Bodywork. Specialty therapies include Moxibustion, Cupping, Gua-sha
- Individualized and personal treatment with a focus on holistic health, effective communication & information
- Treatment and assistance designed to help you understand your imbalance and what you can do about it
- Lifestyle Consultation – How to achieve health using ancient Chinese health knowledge; for people who want to increase health awareness and discover balance through positive lifestyle interventions
Alex combines treatment with Chinese medicine based suggestions in daily rhythm, dietary therapy, Qi Gong, positive psychology combined with ancient wisdom… all uniquely customized for you and your health condition.
Better Health, Increased Resilience, Improved Performance
The result is not only does your health condition improve, your whole life improves, better physical health, emotional resilience, better relationships, productivity and life performance
‘Stomach is way better…and I also lost weight somehow’ – Elisa – Italian Project Manager
My clients deepen their understanding of how our health is intimately linked to life. Imbalance acts as a guide, providing us an opportunity to better understand ourselves and improve our life. Clients learn preventative strategies that not only improve their health condition, but also facilitate greater life potential, higher purpose and better align themselves with the life they were meant to be living.
Flagstaff Clinic Opening Times:
- Monday: 8am-5pm
- Tuesday: 8am-1pm
- Wednesday: 8am-5pm
- Thursday: 8am-5pm
- Friday: 8am-12pm
Services & Fees:
- Initial Appointment – 90-minutes:
- Follow-up Appointment – 60-minutes:
- Note: Grand Opening Flagstaff, Arizona Clinic Discount – 25% off clinic appointments thru April 30th, 2017. Fees above are for time of service only (pay at the end of treatment). For insurance billing see below and verify your insurance (free service).
- Tele-Consultation – 15 mins: $25 – plus Chinese herbs and shipping
Schedule your appointment online:Book an Appointment
Alternatively, if you using a smart phone, you can download or go to the Mindbody App below, join the community and be in full control of your schedule, portal and profile – click here to get the app.
2905 N West St, Flagstaff, AZ 86004 (Opposite Las Gorditas Mexican Food)
Straight Bamboo Clinic
Alex is sharing a clinic with the established practice of Teresa Buechel L.AC. MA.OM.
Straight Bamboo Clinic accepts all major insurances including Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Humana, United Health Care, Veterans Affairs, Personal Injury and Worker’s Compensation cases.
Increasingly, health insurance companies cover the cost of acupuncture treatments. Each of these insurers offer different plans to choose from, some of which include acupuncture benefits and some of which may not, but we will help you find out if your plan covers our services.
In order to verify your insurance benefits before you arrive, please click on the link below and complete the online form. This takes a few minutes and there is no fee required for this service. I will contact you as soon as the benefits are established (within 48-hours) and we can discuss options for a personalized treatment and pricing plan.
Verify Your Insurance
Once you click the ‘Verify Your Insurance’ button above we begin the process of verifying your insurance benefits through your insurance provider. This takes 48-hours.
Some of the answers that we will obtain for you are:
- Does your policy cover acupuncture?
- Does your coverage have any exclusions or limitations?
- Do you have in or out-of-network coverage?
- Do you have an annual deductible?
- Do you have a co-payment or co-insurance?
- Do you have an annual visit limit?
If your policy covers our treatments, we will bill your insurance provider for our services. If our services are not covered under your plan, then you will be informed of alternate payment options for future treatments during your consultation. We accept cash, check and all major credit cards.
Cash patients can enjoy big savings by purchasing time of service rates. Our packages include large discounts for pre-paying for your treatments. No matter what your financial situation is, we will tailor a treatment package if your insurance policy does not cover our services.
We will provide the service of verifying your insurance benefits, free of charge!
Click the button above and submit your information or contact us today for more information.
Alex promotes modern health care approaches where the practitioner and client work together to achieve health and wellness. Alex provides ongoing professional assistance using treatments, information and positive interventions giving each of his clients ample time and space, guiding them to choose the best way forward.
Well, what I do is:
- First take time to understand your health and wellness needs
- We assess and give advice according to the 3000-year experience of Chinese medicine
- Then, we create a health plan together and we facilitate implementation over a suitable time period
Alex believes the true power of Chinese medicine lies in the prevention… it’s theory and methodology. Then, combining that with Chinese Medicine lifestyle practices as well as acupuncture, herbal medicine, body work and counseling for maximum potential. The key focus of his approach is not only to assist the healing process through treatment, but also in learning how we can live in accordance with nature to promote life and health.
The theory and methodology of Chinese medicine is such that specialization is not necessary to achieve good results. Acupuncturists with a solid grounding in the medical philosophy and its application can treat all kinds of disorders. Whether you’re coming in with back pain, headaches, or IBS, Acupuncturists are still diagnosing based on patterns and the balancing principles of the medicine.
That said, practitioners do have various levels of experience with and knowledge of certain conditions which can facilitate better outcomes. It is generally a good idea to seek out a practitioner who has achieved good results in your area of concern and is more familiar with your situation.
Alex specializes in:
- Men’s Health
- Addiction Therapies
- We shall act in the client’s best interest while providing health care.
- We respect the rights and dignity of all individuals and aspire to the highest level of integrity and compassion in dealing with each client.
- We strive to keep the client best informed by explaining procedures, treatments and outcomes, in knowing that open and honest communication provides the foundation for a healthy professional relationship
- The client has the absolute right to refuse, or request additional information on, any treatment or advice.
- We listen to and respect a client’s values, opinions, needs and cultural beliefs. We seek to understand first and then be understood.
- We treat clients with a non-judgmental approach and focus on solutions that best promote balance under the Chinese Medicine premise: “when the human body is kept in harmonious balance… health and wellbeing will naturally be maintained”
- We maintain professional boundaries, keep accurate records, as well as safeguard the client’s right to confidentiality – personal & health information.
- We bill clients and third parties honestly and fairly and would never receive any personal benefits solely for referring patients or prescribing specific products.
- We honor the Oriental Medicine & Acupuncture – Arizona State & NCCAOM – Codes of Ethics.
- We strive to use our health care resources in the best way to benefit our clients as well as the community we live in.
I wanted to thank you for your treatments. I do believe your care had an impact on the conception of our baby, and I am grateful – Catherine – US School Teacher
Thanks for everything, it’s been an amazing journey! Life will never be the same following your support and guidance! – Leslie-Ann -Trinidad & Tobago Writer & Teacher
My PSA was down about 20% compared with the previous year and my prostate had shrunk a bit less than 10%. Your ministrations and the Chinese herbs were the only new factor I can think of! – Ken – Australian Power Plant Developer
Thank you so much for taking a look at me and helping me get onto the healthy path. Everything you’ve taught so far really resonates in me and I’ve developed a real interest in the Daoist philosophy and TCM practices. – Sophia – French Student of Chinese Language & Culture
‘I truly appreciate your holistic approach to health and well being. More or less you normally get a treatment or you go to a therapist to talk but with you a person gets both. It’s fantastic that you have the skill to give that!’ – Eija – Finnish Hair Designer